Finance and Operations Divisional Orientation Outline
New employee orientation meetings for Finance and Operations employees are held quarterly. The orientation is intended to present new hires and transfers to Finance and Operations (FO) with:
- An introduction to the division, its departments, services, and relationships.
- An opportunity to understand how the units are interrelated and how we all work to further the mission of the University.
- FO's mission, vision, and values and share how they relate to the University Strategic Plan.
- Information about special divisional programs and resources such as the FO website, Longevity Awards program, Division-Wide Meetings, Working at Iowa Survey Results, Staff Council Representative Opportunities, etc.
- The Guidelines Related to Service for FO.
- Tools and activities to promote quality within FO.
- Important policy resources